6 days late

I am 6 days late and still getting negative test results. Is it worth calling my dr for? My youngest is only two months old and I have only had one period since he was born. The period started on the 25th of March and going by my longest cycles I would have been due no later than the 22nd of this month. As of this morning the test was still negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Get checked by a doctor for quickest answers.GL:)
    Anonymous

• Would it show up on the tests there if it isn't showing up on a urine test?
    Anonymous

• Wait, you have a 2-month-old. I wouldn't expect you to have regular, and reliable periods, this soon after having a baby.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• you know mog YOU can have your regular cycle two months after having a baby. I DID and I called my doctor he told me that it was my reg. cycle. I went thru the same thing with being late and having neg pregnancy test right now, I had some bleeding but it was not my normal cycle. My normal cycles are four days long and heavy heavy bleeding and going thru 16 pads a month, this time I only went thru 2 pads in two day and the bleeding was lighter than normal and at the begaining I had some spotting. I never have spotting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Apr. 29, 2010