Can I ask for a prayer request Christians? please?

I have a friend who is down and out and no where to turn. Her EX is giving her a hard time, she can't afford to do anything and her kids are getting depressed.

Please, ask Jesus to look over her right now if you will? thanks so much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Your friend is in my prayers. I prayed that the Lord would uplift her and show her his love and to heap blessings on her so she knows He is there for her. The Lord is good and he is there to help the weak, so I know he will help her just as he has helped me and so many others.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• done.
    Anonymous

• of course!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 9:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• My pleasure
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 9:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Done. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I will but what kind of hard time. Legal? There are ways to get that for free or with little money. If the kids are depressed she needs help. More so than prayer alone, though I'm not saying that can't help, but depending on sit more can be done as well. I have had psycho exes. So if you need advise there or with legal advice or support let me know I can help there. Or even some one just to ask advise or to vent and scream at you or her are more than welcome to yell at me. Just mention who you are if you do it anon or you may get my defensive side:) I know this can be hard on friends to my friends were nervous wrecks. You are a great friend to ask for prayers for her. I truly mean that.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:28 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Okay.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:20 AM on Apr. 29, 2010