Is Cafemom overrun by children tonight?

These questions make it seem like a bunch of high school girls are on here tonight. Think I'll head on over to an adult forum.... You?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm a young mother (23) and I can agree that there is an overwhelming amount of immaturity on this site. Saying that I have also met some really great moms on here that I love to talk to.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 9:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Do you mean the one about how to ask for a raise at work, the one about the transition from one child to two, or the one about quotes to live by? Maybe you just need to open more grown up questions and steer clear of the ones about "The Hills" and nipple piercings.
    Anonymous

• It's a full moon...
    Anonymous

• Isn't it always like this. I read some of these question and serioulsy think a 14 year old wrote them.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 9:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Maybe your just too old already
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Perhaps be a tad more selective in regard to where you opt to click?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i think moms are all different thats all,theres stuff on here i wouldnt dare ask...
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• why? how old are you? 65?
    im sorry that your going through menopause & have saggy tits but please dont take it out on us young ones...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I agree especially the dumb post about the tongue ring, DUH yeah it is going to hurt Brilliant!!

Anonymous

• Well i am 32 and I think you all are just being judgemental. So why don't you all just leave all the young mommas alone. They are trying to do something right layoff them don't you all think they got themselves into ruff situations. They are gonna be like us one day. You all were like them one day also sorry to break it to ya. 

Anonymous