back labor?

ok so with remmi i had contractions but i didnt really feel them i would feel like 1 out of ever 8 i was having * found out after being monitored*well this time around im oping i dont have the same thing cuz i have been felin some ever now and then but not alot .well my question is

can you feel back labor up higher? like i keep having these horrific pains like cant stand straight and hard to breath like mid back and alot of the time they wrap around to my stomach. they last like a min or 2 and then stop and sometimes i feel the down lower but its mostly midish back well could that be back labor contractions?

MammaBanjo

Asked by MammaBanjo at 9:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd imagine it could be. From what I understand, back labor is pretty intense, more so the regular. I'd call the doc to be sure.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• thats about what mine felt like.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2010