Getting off the PA system?

Do your kids have medicaid? How did you get your kids off of medicaid? Why did you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i had medicaid for me and my son when i hit 18 and i couldn't go under my mom's insurance anymore. but when i got a job with benefits i just called my case manager and told them that i didn't need it anymore. i never went in to sign off on any papers or anything though...
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 10:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• oh when you are able to support your family they wilL LET YOU KNOW! you wont have to say a word. i had a job a dollar general making $7 an hour (before the bump) at like 30 hours a week and they had benefits that were offered but they were very affordable but medicaid was going to cut me anyway, bc i made too much...and then my hours got cut so i didnt have to worry about that.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2010