Naval piercing migration

I got my naval pierced (1st time) and had no problems for 7 years. Got pregnant and had to take it out due to having a small button to start with and the ones for pregnancy really pulled at it. I got it re-done in October and now it seems that there is half as much skin holding it in as when I had it done. Anyone had issues with this?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no. but i actually wore my regular belly ring all through my whole pregnancy. maybe you should go show it to ur piercer and see what they think.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Thanks PURPUL. I was going to just wondered if anyone could brief me on what to expect
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• yes. but i didnt get it redone. the hole go so stretched durring pregnancy it looks icky now
    yummy_mommy89

Answer by yummy_mommy89 at 12:11 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I had it get thinner and thinner before the skin finally broke. Some people reject surface piercings. I had mine redone more deeply under the scar tissue and it held until I got pregnant and took it out.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2010