Anyone else stuck in the 80's?

I miss the music, the movies. You can't get any better than Patrick Swayze!

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't really remember the 80's(born in 86') but I love patrick Swayze!
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 12:04 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• The 80's IMO had the best music, movies, and I loved the rocker hair hehehe!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Im alright,,nobody worry bout me,,,why you have to give me a fight.. why dont you just let me be,,,,or,,,if theres something strange and it dont look good,,who ya gonna call,,,,,everybody together now,,GHOSTBUSTERS!! Really the 80's? Cant we go back to the 70's.,.Its a story of a man named Brady,,who was busy with three boys of his own,,,,,want me to go on ladies,,you know I will
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Oh and don;t let me forget the best sitcoms. Dif'rent strokes, facts of life, threes company, dallas, full house......I want those shows back on nick at night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I miss the 90s much more. I was born in 80, so I was really too young to enjoy the 80s. But Vanilla Ice and Rico Suave, the 90s rocked LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• A few years ago we had an 80's party. It was so much fun. Everyone dressed up 80's. We decorated with 80's movie posters, games and bought a bunch of 80's magazines from ebay. My mom even went to the beauty shop and asked them for duran duran hair!
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:19 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Thanks for taking me back. Good times, good times!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 12:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Gotta miss the Billy Idol song..........Dancin' with myself..........loved that video on MTV!

Or the one popular fave...........Oh Mickey your so fine you blow my mind, hey mickey.........Tony Basil!

And BOW WOW WOW's....I want candy..........

Bon JOVI.......Livin on a prayer........take my hand and we'll make I swear......ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh livin on a prayer!

Flash back to the 80's night and 60-'s '70's ( my era ) ought to be a weekly show on TV! The music the fads........

Miss those days gone by!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Some of it was rockin' and some of it was beyond cheesy...I miss the good parts...the cheesy tacky parts can stay back there! lol
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 12:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• LOL - I loved the 80's (well, except for the whole "pink can aquanet hair" and some of the fashions lol).

Oh, and LOL - we have totally brainwashed our kids ;-) Both our teens love, among other music styles, 80's big hair rock bands, and our 16 yr old dd counts Breakfast Club as one of her favorite movies LOL

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2010