I want to be able to ask this question without appearing racist and without any bashing..you know how every culture/nationality has their own way of behaving, for instance

The Italian's are passoniate and yet hot headed
The Germans and Finnlanders are Stubborn
So what about Cubans?
can you tell me about Cubans? are they hot headed or have an even temper like the Nowegians?
This has nothing to do with racism...I am just interested in a guy who is full blooded Cuban and would like to know the temperment of the Cuban male...sorry to offend anyone...not my purpose please be open minded and no bashing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Remember if you get serious with this guy lay out the rules early on so he knows what is expected of him. I don't think this was racist at all, you just wanted an insight on the culture. They can also be demanding, so look out for that, hoped I helped, by the way I am Cuban too!

Answer by older at 7:14 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Yes, rumor is that they are very hot tempered!! That's what my mother told us back in the 70's when one moved next door to us.... sigh.....................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I dont think its racist at all. I've heard that Cubans are great lovers but very jealous, either way good luck with your Latin lover. : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• well...i get what you are saying but people are kind all different, i cant really say anything besides the ones i know love to party.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:34 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I would think more along the lines of Puerto Ricans........Spanish ? But I am not sure. Not to pin point any one here.... A bit of a hot head.........but I dont take offense to anything and Im white. People are just ignorant and its sad.

There is no need for racism,we ALL bleed red, and mourn the loss of a loved one the same. NO race is better then the other.
    I say its dependant on how they were raised,and how they are in general.

Ive had some great friends of all nationalities and for me its the person.......on how they are. Only WE can change something, if something is wrong or we need help with...others cant do it for us!

I married a white brit guy and he was a total nut job. Did not matter the nationality or anything...is genetics and how one is raised.

Either they have a conscious or they do not. Mine did not!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I get that you don't mean this in a racist way, and I'm reading it that way. But, I should warn you, that, meant in a racist way or not, stereotypes are just that - stereotypes. I've lived all over the world, and I've met people not just from various ethnic backgrounds, but who are actually from that particular country, and I can tell you that there are smart people, stupid people, hard working people, lazy people, passionate, fiery people, laid back, calm people, narrow minded people, open minded people, etc in EVERY group...

So, regardless of what characteristics might or might not be associated with Cubans, your best bet will be to just take your time to get to know the guy, and see what characteristics HE has, and go from there :-)

good luck in your new relationship :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Ok this is what i know from girls whove dated cuban men.
    they are hot tempered, love anal sex, some are cheating bastards,they have a very open sexual life.<-these are things ive heard many women say about cubans
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• lhernandez you just described men of every culture!! I agree with sailorwifeenmom. Just thinking to ask this question may put a negative thought into your mind about him...all based on a stereotype.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:33 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• no not all men like anal sex, or are cheating bastards.,and they all dont go around talking about their sex life.
    like i said im talking about the men these women dated....not ALL men, the OP wanted my opinion and i gave it :)
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:42 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I've never been with a Cuban but I've dated two Hispanics and am married to one. From my experience they are passionate lovers and great in bed, very protective, responsible and family oriented. However, they are also jealous, very possessive/territorial. My hubby is faithful so they are not cheating bastards, just be prepared to go everywhere with him unless you are working. That's how it is in my hubby's culture. They believe the only time you and your woman should be separate is when you are working, showering or shitting.
    Ronique1989

Answer by Ronique1989 at 1:57 AM on Apr. 29, 2010