How often do you and your husband have sex?

Just woundering if every mans sex drive is as high as my husbands is. I am tired of having arguments about this with him. I work 3rd shift so we do not have as much with each other i have found where he has been looking at porn ever sense i started working nights its becoming a really big issue. And i am not sure what i can do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• my husband works nights and I'm a stay at home mom but alone time is some thing we hardly ever get together. I find that porn is not some thing i want my husband looking at but i found if i tell him its OK he is less likely to look at it and more likely to try to make time with me. in the end we do it about 3 times a week. some thing you might want to consider is adult toys they can help that part of your relationship if used right. they are NOT a replacement for any thing they are there to for those that want to spice it up or for those that want to scratch that itch in between times do to conflicting schedules
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• this is such a regular question which tells you that you are not alone. When my DH is home all week ( he works away alot) probably every other day we do, but we have had times when it is every day , and periods where it might be weeks in between. If he is looking at porn he is at least trying to take care of his drive himself, rather than expecting you to do it. I don't really have a big problem with porn, to me it is no different to a woman reading a racy novel. But I understand the arguments, sometimes you want to say " I am not just a vagina that can cook", I have tried to explain to my DH that he seems to want to have sex & I happen to be available, which is different to him wanting to have sex with me . I don't know why some guys see it as their entitlement, but like everything else in marriage there is negotiation, but it is your body, & your right to say no. Good Luck

myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:21 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Not often enough. Dh is never home enough. His sex drive isnt very high. I call him the sex camel. Usually he ends up locking himself in the bathroom pleading with me to not touch his special place anymore because he's tired. Wussy
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• We have sex atleast 4 times a week. Not all of those times and I being satisfied...it's one of those get on and get off deals...but I am happy with our sex life. He never turns me down and I never turn him down. We're happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• every night on weekdays, weekends twice a day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• not as often as i like, maybe once a week, and i am in your hubby place, i am the one watching porn bc i am not satisfied, your man wouldnt look at it if he didnt have a need at that moment, if you took more time to please him he wouldnt have to look at it. wouldnt you rather he look at porn and handle things himself then finding a real woman to do it for him? porn doesnt mean he doesnt love or want you, it means your arent available when hes horny and who wants to sit around horny all the time!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:00 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• We've been married a long time.We average twice a week.sometimes just once.But it is enough for us.and me.with working, raising kids, and all the other everyday things we have to do.I get tired and so does he.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 10:08 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• With kids, both of us working full time, getting dinner on the table every night by 7, laundry, friends, family, etc... we do it on average 2 times a week. Last night was wonderful - he was waiting for me naked and hard under the covers!!
    Anonymous