Do you think the name italee is a odd name...

Everytime someone asks my daughters namd and i tell them italee. They always come back with thatr odd or strange. I have never been told thats a pretty name or thats nice. Just woundering what everyone on here thinks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its different...i personally dont think i like it...but to each their own!! im sure not everyone likes my daughters name either (alexis)but whatever, i like it, so thats all that matters :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:28 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Alexis is my older daughters name i picked it because at the time i thought it was a rare namd but i was wrong obviously. Thats why i chose italee is because i had never heard it before and still havent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Its not my personal taste because it looks like a misspelling of Italy, but as long as you like it, you're fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• yes, but it's beautiful! I love it!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Italee reminds me of my friend's daughter Sicily. : ) I like it.

This reminds me of something kind of funny though. The other day I was at the park and there was a couple there with a little boy. The dad kept calling the boy's name to get him to go down the slide. I seriously thought the kid's name was Lotion (lo-shun) and I thought wow, that's really different to name a child lotion, but I guess if you really like skin products that much... But then the mom said the name and I realized it was Lucian (loo-shun). lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I'd probably be one of those people who gave you a weird look, and the first words out of my mouth would be " is that where she was conceived" it would be out before I had a chance to censor myself.. It has a bit of a Posh Spice-iness to it. The weird look is cos people are thinking what I would say. Any how, that's her name, you love it, I hope she loves it as she grows, what others think doesn't matter
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 3:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I like it! I love "odd" names and I think Italee is a beautiful name for a little girl.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 4:14 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I don't think the name is odd or strange, just uncommon. I like uncommon names alot. I know of a lady named Tuesday, loved her name!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:19 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• My birth name was Gai. I hated having an odd name and legally changed it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2010