Do you believe in aliens?

I do. I have read a lot and watched several documentaries about our history (actually-prehistoric times). There are many documented "beings" who seem to be wearing space suits. It's idiotic to think that they wouldn't need protective suits to visit our atmosphere if we need them to leave ours. I don't believe we are here by ourselves and I think many of the world's wonders are proof that we aren't alone....and even maybe that they are friendly beings...seeing as they seemed to want to help us become better architects.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 3:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I believe that this universe is FAR too large for us to be alone in it.

Your timing is interesting. Stephen Hawking, quite possibly the MOST intelligent man living today, has his own theories about aliens.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2010/0427/Stephen-Hawking-Aliens-may-not-come-in-peace

Answer by gdiamante at 3:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Yes I do believe that there has to be some other being out there some where. We can not be the only one. I wishe we could put a big sign up. "We would like to meet you".

Answer by louise2 at 5:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I agree that the universe is way too big for us to be the only living beings.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i do, and i'm scared of them, haha. honestly though, the universe is huge, there's gotta be something else out there, that and i've seen some crazy stuff in the sky.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2010