sobriety

I broke my sobriety. i have many reason and all make sense to me but........i was three years almost and im so ashamed. i hate myself....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Health

• Please dont beat yourself up.. You have done good and for whatever reason you broke your sobriety just put that aside and start again....and you are doing good and keep telling yourself that every day you haven't drank
    syida

Answer by syida at 4:14 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• If I remember correctly, one of the tenets of Alcoholics Anonymous is that every day is a new day. So you fell off the wagon. Climb back on.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:28 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I agree with both the pp's!

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:16 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i agree, dont beat yourself up, your human and we all make mistakes and backslide from what we really need to focus on, so take a step back and examine your reasons for doing so and promise yourself not to let it happen again
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• yes, get back on that wagon! go to a meeting! you can do it! are there any other ways you can cope?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I have had a sister ave a stroke and open heart surgery, and a niece try to kill herself, and my son left me all in one week. really just a matter of days. I told you I am a mess.....
    Anonymous