I feel pregnant...

has anyone else had this feeling after having the mirena for 2 yrs. I feel insane for thinking this. I mean I have had no real symptoms just flushed, nervous tummy, and tearful a lot for no reason. no symptoms isn't uncommon for me my 1st pregnancy I had no symptoms at all. and only tested after realizing i was 3 weeks late. and my second I knew before the test would read positive, and very little symptoms. only had morning sickness once. I hope that its phantom baby syndrome. now is not the best time. And yes I conceived the other 2 on BC and i have not had this feeling since it was placed. please don't say go take a hpt i will when the store opens in the am. i was just wondering if its from the hormones in the IUD itself

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Health

• I don't think it's IUD hormones. There isn't very much hormones being released... But maybe it's just a fear of being pregnant? since it's not the best time?
    Good luck Momma :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I checked to see if my cord was still there last night, cuz I was feeling pregnant, but I think it was just that I REALLY want to be pregnant again! (i'm hoping it's just a phase, my DD is only 1).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i had mirena and after about a year or so of having it, i would get pregnancy symptoms every 2 months or so, and i know a LOT of women who have the same thing happen to them, i think it's the 'norm' with mirena.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Apr. 29, 2010