7 weeks

Anyone have any tips for morning sickness? I don't puke.. just feel like crap all the time. The crackers 'n' water don't work, and neither does small meals more often. Really the only thing that helps a LITTLE is drinking capri suns or sleeping... but I can't buy a box of capri suns everyday and i can't sleep 24/7. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If capri sun works, then just buy some other type of fruit juice and a LARGE container with a straw.. it's prolly the fact that you slowly sip it that helps. If you can't afford the cost of how much juice you go through, you could always try diluting it.

Sorry you're going through this... at least you're not puking in streets and toilets everywhere like I was (and i was always feeling sick too.. even after I threw up).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my sons, I got sick but never puked. I would be so sick to my stomach I would wake up in the middle of the night with it. I ate chocolate pudding. Sounds weird, but it helped me. It was so cool and very calming for my stomach. Maybe try it and see if it works for you...couldn't hurt. Hope you feel better soon!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:11 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I was having a really hard time during my wk 5, 6 and 7. I felt sick/tired all day long with no appetite and nauseous. Empty stomach can make you feel even more nauseous, so try to stuff something in. My doc told me eat whatever I feel like as long is not sushi or certain type of fish or coffee/tea. If capri sun helps then keep drinking it or mix it with water to make it less sweet. I found pickle helps me. Some ppl like ginger, you might want to try that if you like giner. I also like to eat fruits like mango and papaya orange or grapefruit. If you can after you eat lunch go out for a walk, get some fresh air you'll feel better. Things will get better, I'm on my 8 wks and feeling a little better day by day, so hopefully you'll feel better soon.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2010