Wierd question...What is a good toilet paper that doesn't irritate or leaves pills after using it?

Sorry for being a little strange, but I am at my wits end with this. I want to make sure it's septic safe, too. But I have tried unscented and that still irritates me. I found even the "extra soft" pills up. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Health

• I like Charmen. My mil, on the other hand, only uses tp when she pees. Otherwise, she keeps a container of baby wipes in the bathroom and cleans herself with those (she throws them away and takes out the trash in her bathroom daily).

That might be something to consider if you're having problems.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:13 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I am a toilet paper snob!!! Cottonelle with aloe, I have to buy it t wal-mart most grocery stores do not have it with the aloe, your hiney will thank you, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:18 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Charmin Basic..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:19 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Scott
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• We use angel soft. We had problems with our son getting irritaed. this is the only brand that works for him. Its nice and soft and doesn't leave any peices behind.

As far as your septic tank goes, do NOT use Charmin. It does NOT break down like it should and can clog your system. We had this happen to us a year ago. We coudn't figure out why the washer wasn't draining right so we called the guy out to pump it. Sure enough, the charmin was sitting on top like it was just put in there. Even he told us that Charmin is the hardest/worst on septic tanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Scott is the basic for your septic system, and I also like the tp.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I forgot to tell you,,we had septic issue and Charmin was the cause of it,, the septic guy also told us not to throw baby wipes or the moist kind of tissue in the toilet.. There is a product that you can pour down your toilet 1 time a month, for the life of me I cannot remember the name,, I just threw away the bottle, but it has enzymes in it that keep your septic working properly,, I know you didn't ask about that, but just thought I would throw it in, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:58 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• kimigogo, I'm not sure what septic stuff you use. But we use the "powder" stuff. It's called RID X (or something like that lol), it comes in blue box. We've also used the Dollar General brand and haven't had any problems.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 10:09 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I use Scott Extra Soft and have for years. I havent found anything close to it that compares in quality and price!
    AmyHeinrich

Answer by AmyHeinrich at 10:34 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I also use Scott Extra Soft. I have used Charmin, cottenelle, and all the others and they can sometimes peel. Make sure its the Extra Soft as the regular can be a little rough.
    jennwyse

Answer by jennwyse at 11:08 AM on Apr. 29, 2010