my baby's so smart!!!

My DD is 5 months old. After her bath last night, my husband went to go make her a bottle. I asked her where he went and she said "ba-ba" It was AWESOME!!!

AirForceWife14

Asked by AirForceWife14 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Awww, how cute!=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• How sad one of her first words is bottle.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Anon 9:35 -- I bet your child's first word was "bee-atch" (meaning mama). Seriously, keep your little comments to yourself. You don't know the situation. And most kids make the "b" sound first... Just let this mom have her moment and get a life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• thank you anon 9:46.
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• coincidence, you know that right? cool though, aside from it being a bottle of course.
    Anonymous

• Aww :) DD is 10m/o and she says "dada" when DH leaves the room or comes home from work and yesterday she said "kihee" when she was playing with our cat :)
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 12:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Wow... The negative-Nancy's are out in full force today! Sheesh! Anon: how do you know that she doesn't have hypoplastic breasts, or that she isn't going through chemo? I am an avid promoter of BF and I will encourage and educate any mother that wants to BF, but I will not assume that I know the reason this mother isn't nursing. And quite frankly, it's none of our business! Get over yourself!
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 12:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Congrats!
    Dodie702

Answer by Dodie702 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• think it was just a coinincidence but usually the b sounds are the first ones said. Lol. My husband swears our youngest first word was pizza. Which is funny cause we rarely eat pizza. And this was at 9 months. But still pretty cool.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2010