my mind is playing tricks on me!

ok so i ovulated last week n i had the strangest feeling in my lower abdomen like a strong pinch a few days after and something in my head said wow u might b preggo. so now a week after ov im feelin a little nauseous (like i did with my 2nd) i never really got sick then just felt sick for a while, and now i feel the same pain lol. i thought i was gonna throw up but it just really hurts. i had actually even put a reminder in my phone to take a pregnancy test 2 weeks from the day i felt the pinch, and im now feeling sick. only thing is i have mirena and its supposed to be impossible to get pregnant, but you know how some women just have that FEELING like as soon as it happened i was like omg i must be pregnant! please someone get me back to reality!! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You're probably just reading into a muscle cramp too much, but to be on the safe side, take the pregnancy test to make sure. Good luck.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:45 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I knew that I was preggo the next day because my morning grogginess had gone away.and the second day I realized I wasn't being my normal self.I knew when I was pregnant immediately/
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 9:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• IDK you might have an ovarian cyst? Let us know what the test says!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:12 AM on Apr. 29, 2010