Randomly throwing up at 35wks?

I dont know why but i just started throwing up for no reason last night. I dont think it was anything i ate. I walked about a block today which left my belly really hard and uncomfortable. I just dont know why that would make my stomach so upset. I just feel like crap now. Normally after i throw up i feel better but this time left my back feeling like i was hit by a truck! I threw up about every ten mins from 8:30pm till 4am. I still dont feel well but luckly havnt thrown up this morning. Is it normal to randomly get sick so late in a pregnancy? I havnt had morning sickness sense i was about 20wks or less. :'(

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 9:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You siad your back hurt.That could be early signs of labor.I'd call your ob/gyn to see if they want to check you out.It is a little early but not too early.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 9:48 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I think it would be best for you to go get checked... Just to be safe.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:51 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Well you might have the flu,,but the fact your back hurts may suggest labor,, my back ached really bad right before my water broke,, did you have any loose stools,, if so that would suggest bad food or flu,,I think I would call the doctor,, better safe than sorry, happy birthing! Boy or girl?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:53 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I agree this is something to get checked out. Many women vomit when they are in labor. With my second I vomited 24 hours and had irregular contractions. The next day I didn't vomit so much but I ended up giving birth about 2 weeks early. I didn't have an ultrasound and I had irregular periods so we weren't sure on my due date. That was in the "old" days when you only had an ultrasound if you needed one.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:57 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• ugh i feel horrible... Iv been in preterm labor for two weeks but no cervix change. I think i drank about a dozen bottles of water last night because i would be throwing up stomach acid if not... So (tmi) i had liquids coming out both ends, i dont know if thats because of something i ate or i just drank to much water.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 10:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• oh, and i have an ob appointment tomorrow morning. Should i just wait it out till then? I am having contractions and alot of cramping but like i said iv been in preterm labor for two weeks so its not un commin for me right now
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 10:05 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Keaton Hazel ,, call your doctor now!! I think your going to have a baby pretty quick!! :)
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:09 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• lol... K! Thanks!
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 10:11 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• nice... I called my doctor but they said enless im basicly in dieing pain to just keep my appointment for tomorrow. I hate my doctors. They never do anything but collect a pay check!
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 11:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• It sounds like your body is preparing for delivery, especially since you said you have been in preterm labor for awhile now. The best thing you can do is get some rest, I know much easier said than done, but if you can give that baby even one more week there will be major differences in the way your hospital stay goes most likely.

The doctor probably won't have you come in until labor is regular for at least an hour, or your water breaks. Otherwise chances are they are just going to send you back home anyway. I'm sure the doctor will check you tomorrow at your appointment and if you need to be admitted they will do that then. Although if your contractions become regular and start getting closer together you should make the trip out to the hospital since you are preterm they may try to delay your labor. Sorry you aren't feeling well and good luck!
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 11:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2010