Did any other moms know they were pregnant immediately?

i just have the strangest feeling that i am pregnant and now i feel sick but its only a week after ovulation. i wasnt trying to concieve but the next day after sex i just felt different and i had a weird pulling/pinching sensation but i know its waay to early to test. i was just wondering though if anyone knew they were pregnant before they missed their period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I really had to try with my daughter. We tried for over 6 months. I swear I knew the next morning after we did it that it had worked. I just had a very strong feeling and I was right! We were on vacation and I stopped drinking alcohol because I knew.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• nope I knew when the test told me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• when i got pregnant with my son, i knew right then and there, the test proved it a week later
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i kind of knew it the day before. i talking to the baby's daddy and i was like oh my period is not here yet. and i am never late and i didn;t have the regular period feelings up until then. so i wen the next day and sure enough my instincts were right.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:09 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• With our son (June 2006) I didn't have a clue. lol I tested the day I should have gotten my period and it was negative but did so at night and after drinking a ton of water at work. Then the next day I spotted just a little real light pink and I told dh that I really thought I should test again, I just had a hunch that I should, I did and it was a BFP!

The second time we were pregnant (jan 2009) I knew like a week past ovulation but I had charted, temped, and used OPKs so when I started getting really sleepy and wasn't getting my usual leg cramps like I do from PMS, I knew. I tested 3 days early and sure enough.

The third time we were pregnant (dec. 2009) we tried for almost 6 months and again I had finally resorted to charting, temping, the works, but even though dh kept telling me he knew I was pregnant I didn't believe him until I tested the day I should have gotten my period and sure enough there it was.

cont.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• cont.

This time (mar. 2010) I was pretty sure and even got a positive test 6 days early when my HCG was only 11. Although this was partly luck since we got pregnant 2 weeks after my first regular period after a 2nd consecutive m/c in January. Since I was being put on hormones I told dh I was going to test just in case no matter what. I really had a feeling I was pregnant though the day I tested. I got my "for sure" blood test positive on my 24th birthday though. Since my first check was only 11 they said they were almost positive it was a new pregnancy but needed to check again and sure enough here we are 9w5d. :o)
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2010