How do I?

OK so I am not going ana on this one because I am not ashamed... OK so my SO and I have limited time to be together..(long story) anyway I want to make the best of it and I like lets put it hmm rougher sex I guess. Anyway how do I ask him to do things when I know he really isn't THAT into it. I mean he is but he isn't and I want to have some fun before I'm waiting at least 5 years. Ladies help me out. We're all adults here and have obviously had sex so.

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Start by pointing him in the right direction and telling him what you want. Sex is a very important part of the relationship and communication is key. He can't read your mind. If you are nervous about freaking him out, then start with small things and make sure he enjoys it to. Give and take - let him have fun and almost how do you say "get there" and then ask him to do what you want.
    jennwyse

Answer by jennwyse at 11:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Jenn thank you I do what to do for him that's the problem and he used to know with me. He's 31 now and I think maybe he is just getting older and wants to have that romantic time but I'm 23 and I want what we had when I was like 19 you know. We had fun now it's more I guess love making not SEX.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I think a sexual relationship evolves over time. Just keep talking about sex and let him know what you like. He's bound to get the picture.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2010