long and lean tanks from target......

does anyone have them? do they hold up well? are they true to size? i usually wear american eagle tanks, but they just don't fit right anymore.....and the target brand is less expensive too lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I haven't tried those but I really like most of targets products.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• A tank is a Tank to me. I really don't care where they come from. I do have Target tanks though & i love them.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:57 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I have several tanks and tees from Target - I think the brand is Merona or something. They're a good, comfy fit made out of a soft, surable fabric. Only one of them got a little hole in it. I also REALLY like the bra top tanks from Victoria's Secret. I've bought the 3-packs for $20 a few times and had them for YEARS. They really hold up. They're good by themselves for around the house and stuff, and I wear them layered to go out, but usually put on a strapless bra underneath to keep it from looking too sports bra-y. Heh. I like to have TWO boobs in public. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 12:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2010