Who else loves children but really DISLIKES being pregnant?

I love my kids more than anything in this world. I really do.
The first pregnacy.I truly enjoyed, I did.
2nd pregnancy had me a raving lunatic and on bedest for 4 months.
3rd pregnancy...again I'm a raving lunatic with hormones from HELL,lol ..I waddle around NOT because the baby is making me fat but because I have an ASS CRAMP that doesnt let my left leg move. I cough, I pee my pants.I sneeze, I pee my pants.I laugh,hiccup, I pee my pants. My belly is twice as big as it should be because its filled up with gas that just doesnt want to pass and it freaking HURTS! My legs are beginning to get covered in these little red burst blood vessles.IF I could see my feet I would see they are 3 times their normal size.I'm a bottomless pit that can't eat because YES after 20 weeks...I AM STILL getting morning sickness 24-7.
Again...I LOVE MY CHILDREN.AFTER they are born, I know it was worth is all.BUT FOR RIGHT NOW, I SAY @%#$%@^$!&%!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Damn that Eve... All she had to do was put the fruit back down and say no! but because she was easily fooled WE pay the price! And to think we go through all this for someone to just tell people that " a stork droped the baby off"!! Yea i dont see those nasty birds with fat feet or uncontrolable gas!!

Yea i HATE being pregnant so much and im such a horrible pregnant person that when i told my family about it, they all kinda stepped back and i think they were actually scared for their lives! lol yep im really that sucky to be around right now.

BUT... 4 Weeks left and counting!!
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 1:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• being pregnant is horrible. i hate it more then anything in the world.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:53 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Right there with you- that's part of why I got fixed!! (which I DO NOT recommend. He needs to get snipped!)

Just remember that there IS an end to the insanity :)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:53 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I hated being pregnant!! It's just not for me- I would love more kids, but just don't know if I want to be pregnant again!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• For me... at almost 11 weeks.. I would give almost ANYTHING for it to be November!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:08 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I honestly know what you are feeling. I have had 5 babies and boy the pregnancy for each was crap! Swollen ankles, diabetic, 10 lb. babies, umbilical hernia, and numbness in both arms and legs!!! Felt like my whole bottom was going to fall out when I walked!! I hated my husband and could eat anything with salt!!!! But boy DO I LOVE EVERY BABY!!! I am a baby lover!!! As much suffering I have been put through and you too, it is soooo worth it and you quickly forget and you do it again and again! I want another baby sooo bad!! I am crazy, but crazy in love with all of my babies..I love being a mom and I love my husband and I just feel this is what I was put here to do. The smell,and sounds and the innocence of babies and children makes me a sucker..It will pass and faster than you want it to. Good Luck and God Bless you!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• You are sooooo not alone!!!!!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 11:14 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I agree! It's some sort of chinese torture tactic. lol. Im on #2 and he will get a vasectomy after #2 is born. I cant do this anymore. With #1 I gained 45lbs even though i wasnt eating like a maniac, I just couldnt work out because I would get faint and cramp, I looked "CRAZY" it took a huge toll on my body.
    DeeCeeVee

Answer by DeeCeeVee at 11:57 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Ive only been pregnant once. But I am the opposite..
    I LOVE being pregnant, but dont think I could handle having the kids!
    I love my DD, but dont think my patience could handle going through the newborn stage with each child & stuff like that.. We plan on having 2 kids (maybe 3!) but i wish i could be pregnant alot more than that!! It was awsome for me.. and i really dont mind giving (natural) birth either.. Its a huge rush! (i sounds sick dont i! lol)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2010