How much do you spend on clothes for each season?

How much do you spend on YOUR clothes for each season?
your husbands clothes?
and your kids clothes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Shopping

• How much do you spend on YOUR clothes for each season? My clothes $500 on up depending on what I buy. your husbands clothes? My hubby $100 a season he does not ask for much. and your kids clothes? My two girls $300 to $700 each depending on what I buy them. I shop speciality stores and boutiques a lot for them.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• less than $50
    I haven't purchased a new pair of pants in like, 3 years
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• A couple of hundred dollars a season per person (summer and winter). Im not going to lie I love to shop and usually spend more than is absolutely necessary. We usually buy clothing that are good quality that will last. The kids clothes varies some seasons they grow a complete size others they can wear most of the clothes they had the year before. For my husband its usually a little more. He manages a company and has to wear dress clothes and look professional.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 10:58 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• We only buy clothes "seasonally" for dd because she outgrows them. Usually it's $30-$50 depending on if she needs shoes too. Dh and I add either a shirt or a pair of pants once a year ... Doesn't mean we couldn't use more, we can't afford more
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• We spend about $200 - $500 per person every 3 to 6 months (around $6,000 per year for 5 people).
    Anonymous