What's wrong with him? *adult content*

I've been dating a guy for awhile now, we recently decided to go "all the way" but he doesn't seem to be able to... We can have sex but he never orgasms. What causes this? I think he that he has high blood sugar but I'm not sure. He's only 25 too, so I don't understand it....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• If he has blood sugar issues, age is irrelevant. Try to reassure him that this is not a problem for you and that you will work with him on this. Try to get him to speak with his doctor regarding his blood sugars affecting him in this regard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Maybe he's nervous....When my SO and I were first together he couldn't either the first couple times. He was just so nervous. Give him time and make sure he knows it doesn't bother you (if he thinks it bothers you it can make it worse).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• OP: I do make sure that he knows it doesn't bother me, and really it doesn't bother me. But it sure does bother him! I just wish I could figure out some way to help....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Since you are still getting to know him, you might not know his personal habits. He might be masturbating a lot and can't release himself with the real thing. He might be self conscious. It's hard to say. It's similar to some women who are unable to orgasm with their partners because they are self conscious of their body or their performance. Time will tell if this is a temporary or longer lasting problem.
    Anonymous

• can he drink? Maybe have a glass of wine before? Maybe he is taking the lil blue pill lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2010