What would this be during sex?

Last night my husband and i were having sex. He had me bent over and he said he felt like he was hitting something. What would that be and should i be scared??

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Health

• It's probably your g spot.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 11:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Its nothing to worry about . It happens sometimes with my husband. Its normal.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• could be your cervix too - it moves up and down (for lack of a better explanation) during the different stages of your cycle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Not to be nasty, but it could have been poop (for lack of a better word at the moment LOL). My hubby has felt this before depending on what position we are in and how long it's been since I've gone. The vaginal and "poop" canals are RIGHT next to each other. It's normal and nothing to worry or be embarrassed about.

I also agree that it could be your cervix. But in my experience, when hubby hits my cervix I can feel it too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• It could have been your pelvic bone too. It wasn't your gspot. You'd have had an orgasm, and it's not a "thing"
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 10:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2010