Be honest, how often does your SO hit your "spot" during sex?

Mine does if we have rough sex or if I'm on top, but sometimes I have to manuever my legs around in order for him to get it in the right spot other times. Oh and I do mean "G" spot, btw.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• after 14 years....we've figured out eachother's "buttons" lol

so every time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Everytime. It took a couple of different positions but we got it down packed now.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Each and every... It's not hard to learn what makes one another happy ;)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• everytime, BUT i need to want to have sex, if im not in a mood, nothing will happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Mine knows how to move to please me every time..no kidding,lol.Unless its one of those nights where I'm just kinda too tired but want him to get his lovin in and I just want to please him and don't feel like having an orgasm myself.
    In past relationships, I even had ones that NEVER not ONE time hit my spot. I could have fallen asleep it was so boring,lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• most of the time he does, but it's usually when we're going really rough right before he finishes. so most of the time I don't orgasm...but I don't care most of the time
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• IM WIT THE AIEFORCEWIFE. MINE DOESN'T ALWAYS HIT THE SPOT BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I LOVE HIM THAT MUCH AND WE DIDN'T FALL IN LOVE OFF OF THAT. SO TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION ITS RARE
    TYLER27330

Answer by TYLER27330 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I agree with anon 10:44 ..
    DH knows my spots, but if I'm not in the mood then it doesn't work. Infact it almost irritates my body if I'm not in the mood, like he's rubbing sand paper on me or something.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• We've been together 6 years and I can really only think of 2 or 3 times that I didn't finish with "fireworks" lol. Also the one time we figured out was because the medicine I was on was known to decrease sex drive and sensitivity... Weird thing was it was an antibiotic... Trust me that was a completely new side affect to my knowledge, but there it was on the bottle even. lol

The other times have either been because I was tired or after we had been drinking and I would last longer than he ever could... LOL
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Every time - usually a few times each time...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2010