For cosleeping mama's

Where does your LO sleep during naps and how do you put them to sleep? I'd like my DD in a crib, but she just cries when I try, and she just turned a year old, so couch and bed worry me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my first two napped on the sofa, my second two napped in their toddler beds. with my second two (twins) for two weeks i let them cry it out. i never did that with the first two. it worked though. you can get those bed rails...they work on the sofa too.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Both of my sons have and still are co-sleepers. They are 2 and 4. They nap in my bed but when they were younger they would nap in a pack n play ( I didn't like them napping unstairs so I would put them in a pack in play so they could nap downstairs while I did housework) I would get them to sleep in my bed and then move them to were I wanted them to nap.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 11:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Genius with the whole bedrails thing!
    Anonymous