The hubby, our lover and I.

I've grown bored with our third person in a sexual capacity. She doesn't seem to understand that when a person tells you they like what you are doing, you keep doing it instead of doing something completely different after a few moments. How do I gently demote her back to friend status? I like her as a person and a friend, but she is horrible in bed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow.... Just tell her straight up that her services are no longer required.

youngmom33

Answer by youngmom33 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Go ask your therapist... Sounds like you and your marriage might need one. JMO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Tell her your looking to explore your sexual desires elsewhere.....
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

agreed!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I think you should say something like "I have something to tell you and I don't want to hurt you. I think you are a great person, and I value your friendship and I would like to keep on being friends with you, but only friends, not bed partners." I would not tell her that she is horrible in bed, if she really wants to know why you don't want her in that way anymore tell her that it was not what you had hoped it would be, and it is not working for you.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• FREAK!!! why don't you go work on your marriage with your HUSBAND! and women don't understand why men cheat!

Anonymous

• I agree with MixLee.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Um thanks for your concern for my marriage (which none of you know anything about and are ASSuming a lot about based on 1 small piece of info ), but that is not what this question is about.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a friends with benefits situation - so you just tell her you don't want to do it anymore. You might lose the friendship but that is the risk you take when you elevate friendship to sexual status.
    Anonymous

• Tell her ...... your fired.... lol..
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2010