Have you even let someone be a part of something special and ended up regreting it later for whatever reason?

I did, I became what I thought really good friends with someone, I met her when i was about 5 months pregnant, I asked her to be in the delivery room with me, she helped me through my labor process. A few months after the baby came things with our friendship were ok then suddendly I started to see things in her as a person that I just did not like, we both made a separation between the families, now we are at the point where we don't even talk, our kids are still friends. I see her and her husband/kids at sporting events in our community and we are like strangers, I regret not taking the time to get to know her better prior to asking her to be at the birth of my son because now she doesn't even make an attempt to be a part of his life, it sucks but lesson learned for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I had reunited with an old bestfriend... I let her be in my delivery room too, then she only came around 1 time and she seemed to be on drugs, I asked her and after that we've never talked... I guess I was right
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I have. I try to be more careful now.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2010