miscarriage

i had a miscarriage sunday and i went to the doctors tuesday and she gave me medicine. i am still throwin up i feel movement. i am havin terrible headaches and stomach pain wat could be wrong it me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• nothing your fine the only reason you feel movement is because you dont wanna believe you lost the baby.. so there act. is no movement going on and the pain is normal i had a mis back in 2007 you want another baby just keep tryin as soon as you want to i got preg again 4 months later with my son after i lost the first one sorry about your lost good luck and feel better
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry for your loss, all your symptoms can be blamed on hormones though. It will take a little while for them to calm down but you should be feeling a little better every day. I'm sorry!
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2010