Military Wives...do you trust your husband when he goes away for training?

Okay so again my husband has to go away for training and he's driving to the location with a younger female about ten hours. I mean I'm not ugly or anything but the idea that he will be training with the same chick he works with and driving to and from the place has me going CRAZY!!! I can't help but feel jealous. I man I trust him "To a certain extent" but you never know even the good ones are dogs. It's like putting a bone in a dog's cage and not expecting him to bite it. You know what I mean. Then while he's having fun training I'm here taking care of the kids, the house and I'm going crazy some more. I'm not working because my baby is not even a year old and he has stranger anxiety. I have no friends or family where I'm at I just feel really lonely and upset. I tell my husband he just doesn't understand even though he says he does. I mean they can sympathize but they're not the ones doing this House wife job. HELP!!!!

candydimples

Asked by candydimples at 12:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• deffinatly befriend her.
    KimberlyMarie3

Answer by KimberlyMarie3 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• My DH is tdy and tells me about this girl he met who's stationed in italy, then stops calling >
    Anonymous

• i think you just have to love him and trust him and hope he makes the right choice. You cant keep him home with you and not all men cheat. If you think about it too much it will drive you crazy!! Just love him how you normally would and dont try to worry about the unknowns. If he has never given you any reason to believe he is a cheater then he deserves the benefit of the doubt.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• My husband and I just hired a marketing person. When we were looking, I said we should look for a woman, because my husband can be somewhat abrasive, and a woman could help soften our image. I didn't think she'd end up being a flippen swimsuit model! Thankfully I think she's gay, so I'm ok, but I was definetly on edge for a while. Not that i don't trust him, she just feeds into all my insecurity's, she's very smart, and successful, and thin and beautiful.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I don't really worry. If he's going to do it he would be doing it whether he's training or at home. They can work such odd hours and in weird places that if I worried it would have to be all the time.
    Anonymous

• it's tough. i don't think i could be married to a military man... nearly every single one of them i've known are players, opportunists. best i can tell u is befriend the girl... it may ease your mind (as well as making it harder for her to screw you over... a faceless marriage is not the same as a real live person)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I can't speak for your hubby but I trust mine and he trust me....we don't cheat!!!1
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 12:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I trust my husband and he trusts me.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i don't cheat either but I still feel he may if he had someone available. I told him if he lies to me at all during this trip and I find out I'm gonna mess up his new truck. The girls car is parked across the street too she won't have tires! I'm not playing anymore!!! I've been burned many times before in the past and now i have a family which is worse because I am more over protective of that
    candydimples

Answer by candydimples at 12:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I don't worry about my husband, but I would be jealous in your situation. I think it is normal. We are at home with the kids and stress and don't really get that much social interaction so I believe it contributes to an already difficult situation. I don't think you have anything to worry about. It's your past that haunts you, understandably Hang in there.

JenNAY3

Answer by JenNAY3 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2010