The dogs cross

I'm so curious as to what will happen. My neighbors have a cross marking where their dog is buried. It is very nice and fairly large and has flowers growing around it. They are moving..do u think they will leave the cross? If yes what would you do if you moved into a house and everytime you looked out the kitchen window you saw the cross of someone elses dog. never thought about this in a move..anyone ever taken the dogs cross with you?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 12:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would take the cross. I would get someone to dig up the bones for me and take those also.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I would take the cross, and let the dog stay.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Ive never had a dog die on me . If I did then I would take the cross, if I moved into a house and there was a cross I wouldn't mind seeing it.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I have wondered myself what people do. My Dad left his golden retriever buried in his backyard when he moved. I had tried to convince him to take it to my Husbands family farm and bury it where they have buried their pets, but he wouldn't do it. My dog is buried on his farm in a beautiful spot on top of hill next to a pond and under a tree.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Growing up we put rocks in the ground as markers... They were flat and pretty. That way we knew they were there but no one else really knew. As for the cross, I would take it, but leave the dog and maybe put something else in it's place, such as a pretty rock...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2010