Toy Drive

Ok, some of you may know, I am in the middle of organizing a toy drive... I believe I'll make it A Mothers' Love Toy Drive...
I love it, but we will be collecting anything for a child from toys, clothes, toiletries, etc; so 'toy' just doesn't really fit. I've never done this before so I'm a little lost. Would 'childrens' drive sound better?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. As a sahm, I'd like this to become a year round thing, I've already gotten an empty garage and trailor for storage, but I want to see how the Christmas drive goes first, even though I'm aware Christmas isn't the only time things are needed. I've already gotten plenty of help with driving, and collecting... and advertising.

momma_marian

Asked by momma_marian at 12:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've never done this before. But more power to you I know its needed. I think Childrens drive might be good because you want more than just toys.
    Nessasmomma

Answer by Nessasmomma at 12:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2010