I bet he thought it wouldn't come back and bite him in the arse!

Texan faces charges for posting Obama death threat
April 29, 2010 12:16 EDT
DALLAS (AP) -- A Dallas man has been charged with threatening to kill President Barack Obama in an online posting.

A criminal complaint indicates Brian Dean Miller was upset about health care reform, citing his March 21 Craigslist post.

The complaint says the 43-year-old has admitted he threatened to kill the president.

It says he called for a revolution and that he was "dedicating life to the death of Obama and every employee of the federal government."

Agents subpoenaed Craigslist and AT&;T to track Miller down.

The complaint says agents arrested Miller and seized his computer March 25. They found no weapons at his home.

He will be arraigned in federal court Friday.

If convicted, Miller faces a maximum five years in prison and $250,000 fine.

Have you seen crazy posts on CL? I see them all

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well he had that coming....

What an idiot.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I don't do CL. This guy deserves more than a fine and 5 years. I am no fan of Obama, but threatening anyone's life is never something I would find acceptable.

Anonymous

• I agree with anon, he cetainly deserves more than a fine and 5 years!

Answer by older at 12:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I do NOT agree with Obama's policies or belief system...BUT he is a DADDY and a HUSBAND! This wacko deserves a harsher sentence!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• The President is the last person you would want to threaten, how stupid do you have to be to not know that.

The guy has to be dumber then a box of rocks.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• You all know how I feel about Obama, but his death wouldn't fix the problem! Anyone thinking that is a few sandwiches short of a picnic imo.

The guy was an idiot. I suppose it didn't occur to him that military members work for the federal government..and he would have them dead as well. Whatever. Five years seems a little short considering good behavior and such.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I don't ever go to Craigslist...from what I've heard it's full of whackjobs. Glad they got this guy but really they could have been a bit more mum on HOW they got him. Isn't it better to catch these guys by tracking their threats instead of not knowing he is a threat until he actually attempts to kill him and places a lot of people, plus President Obama, in grave danger?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Another Palinite. She is feeding them the idea in her speeches.
    Anonymous

• You all know how I feel about Obama, but his death wouldn't fix the problem! Anyone thinking that is a few sandwiches short of a picnic imo. The guy was an idiot. I suppose it didn't occur to him that military members work for the federal government..and he would have them dead as well. Whatever. Five years seems a little short considering good behavior and such

I AGREE!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

His death would make it worse - BIDEN would be in charge *shudder*
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2010