what do i do:(

im 36 weeks pregnant (still a high risk pregnancy) and yesterday out of no where my husband told me he doesnt wanna be married anymore... we havent been fighting or anything. have been doing great. he just got a new job (higher paying) and things are just starting to go in our direction. we"ve been married three years and have a 2yro. he"s telling me to move out. i have no where to go, no job (stay at home mom) i feel so lost and stuck :( he was my high school sweetheart. anyone go thro this? i've never felt so lost. im going to have my baby any day. any advise or anything might help :( thanks

shorty_18

Asked by shorty_18 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• have u tried talking to him about wat hes thinkking maybe hes just overwelmed
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• yea. he tells me he just wants to be single again :(
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• not cool! y'all need to sit and talk this out, you decided to have these kids together and i think he needs to grow up and accept responsibility, yes having 2 children is hard but it's so worth all of the hard work i think you need to talk to him and try to see if he'll work it out gl *hugs*
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• trust me ive tried.. hes pretty stuck on being done. he is telling me he just wants to be single again.. and we even tried to get pregnant this time. he told me to F****** stop talking about it and its over. im just lost.
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• wow. nice time to change your mind. and because he changes his mind he thinks he's going to put you out? wow. i don't even know what to say... i would see if he's willing to go to counseling. is he thinking he just gets to walk away and "be single"? you have children now... it's not quite like breaking up in high school. my guess is he's either overwhelmed and not sure how to handle all the responsibilities, or he wants to be single to be with someone else. I hope it's not the latter - that would really be a kicker on top of everything. good luck! i hope everything works out for you.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• If you both own where you live, he can't throw you out. Do you have any family nearby? Try to sit him down and talk to him. Maybe he is just overwhelmed about the new baby. If that is it say you know how he feels and that you will work together. Stay calm. I know it is easier said than done. Guys are really immature no matter how old they are. Treat them like you are thier Mom to get what you want. Best wishes for you :(
    Anonymous

• i've tried sitting him down three times. he will not listen to me and he will not share any info. i asked him if it was someone else to just tell me.. if he's overwhelmed than to talk to me about it.. but he said the only thing wrong is he doesnt wanna be married anymore. and no family near by :(
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• yeah, well, he can't kick you out. tell him it's a little late for that so grow up and work it out. otherwise HE can leave and pay for the place for his wife and children to live if he doesn't wanna be there. he's shutting you out for a reason. he's not talking for a reason. i'm sure you've had problems in the past... is this how he normally deals with them? if not, i'm sorry to say, seems like it is about someone else.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i honestly think he is bi polar (both my mother n sister is, so i know th signs) he will not ever admit he has a problem or has ever done anything wrong. this is always how he reacts.. as soon as he is slightly not happy he wants a divorce.. we are trying to work things out but idk what is wrong with him. i do not want our kids growing up in different households. i just wish he could grow up and be a man and work things out for his family
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I would tell him, fine you wana be single? You get the hell out! What kinda man put his pregnant wife out and his own kid??
    TwistofCain

Answer by TwistofCain at 1:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2010