very stressed

pls no bashing just very stressed and need to spew. So the situation is this. I have been out of work for a year, i have been trying to get a job just a very poor job market in the area. My husband and i moved in with my inlaws very soon after i lost my job. my MIL was out of work at the same time so we moved together so that it would be cheaper for all of us. Since then MIL has gone back to work. They have been allowing DH and i to live here rent free and pay off debt so that we can catch up. Well my FIL has just gotten fired, not getting into that now. we have sat down and looked at their finacial situation and they are almost 1000$ short on 4/30 which is when we get payed next. The house is out of food and DH and i will have maybe 200$ to fill the house with food and help to make up that difference. I want to encourage them to give up the 90$ cable payment and just turn it off, DH and i have agreed to stop our

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• war craft expense it only $30 a month but its still a little savings also we where going to make a payment ahead on our insurance but i am putting that off until its due. i just don't know have to tell them that i think we need to knuckle down and only spend what is budgeted. We do have internet but 3/4 people in the house hold use it as their only entertainment and its how we get bills and deal with finances. I just don't know what to do. I feel that if we don't do this the debt will continue to accrue and we will never make up the difference.
    Anonymous

• you are looking in the wrong places for jobs, there are tons!! of jobs, if you need help finding them let me know.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• This may not be right for you, but have you considered a home business rather than a traditional job? I do PrePaid Legal and there are many husband/wife teams in the company. They offer daily direct deposit, so there is no waiting around for your money.

This is a 38 yr old company with a A+ rating with the better business bureau and trades on the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) .. recently named one of the best home business opportunities by Forbes magazine.

Tripled my investment within 2 weeks and quit part time job within a month!

www.maryjacobs.buildlastingsuccess.com

I love this business and I love that it gives me the tools to help others ! Myself and several others have been doing well with this company.

Good luck with whatever you choose just be careful because there are a LOT of scams out there. I know this from personal experience.

MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 2:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I agree to make money maybe you need a home business. I clean houses, sell and recruit for Avon and it pays the bills. If those don't appeal to you maybe you could try a party plan, walking dogs, babysitting, paper route etc. until you all get caught up on the bills.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2010