So what is your problem?

My problem is, I am trying to do a garage sale and my husband started work today so I dont think he will come home and clean the garage for me and we have his friend who stays with us and has no job and I want him to get his butt out there and clean it but he left on a bike to go "look for jobs".....yeah good luck with that one.
Is anything bothering you today?

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 12:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my son has been up since 4am and is finally taking a nap, not sure how long that will be for though, my car is broke and i need to go to the grocery store but can't until my dh gets home which will be around 8pm and by then i'm busy getting my oldest child ready for bed & dh will not go to the store for me
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• if i make a list of everything thats bothering me today, i'll be written for a good 2 hours, and you mostlikely wont even want to read it all..lol.. well i wish us all a good day!!!!!
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• going on a roadtrip with a 6 month old tonight and still need to clean, pack and get someone to watch the cats
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I am short on money to pay the bills. My husbands hours have been cut so much that now it looks like I am going to have to work. It really sucks. But i don't know how I am possibly going to find a job with hours that work around the family.
    Anonymous

• I can't get up the motivation to go out and clean out the car, even though it needs to be done.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• My house is a stinkin' mess and I don't know WHO is going to clean it!!! LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• My baby daddy is a complete douche, he put bills in my name then didn't pay them....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• My SO doesn't work right now (but he does take care of my daughter before & after school & does homework) but he won't do anything around the house unless I point it out (several times)! Wells Fargo makes me so angry I'd like to drive to their office & let them stick my car where it really needs to be! I'm so tight on money right now my depression is through the roof on how I'm going to make things work. SO wants me to put the baby I'm pregnant with up for adoption mainly because he doesn't want his family to know & SO isn't doing everything he can to find A job..he actually could have had several if he actually put any effort towards it & it's driving me nuts because if he was working I wouldn't be so stressed & feel so obligated to be working all this overtime...& I'm soooo tired...I just want to go home in the evening on time & sit in the recliner..take a deep breath and actually relax instead of worrying.
    CrazyKiss

Answer by CrazyKiss at 1:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• My problem is that pants are not designed to fit normal females. They're either too big in the waist or too tight in the kiester, which neither is acceptable to me. Maybe those pioneer women had the right idea. Just wear a skirt and when your ass starts spreading, well, that's what the gather is for, mid-body spread. Grrr and ARgh.. Stupid pants.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I am procrastinating!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2010