Would you get an abortion?

I don't need bashing... I just want a simple opinion.

If you already had 3 children with a man, and you wanted to leave him... And you suddenly got pregnant... Would you get an abortion?

I don't have an education, I've never worked a day in my life. But my husband is very abusive. Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i wouldnt... but thats just me.
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• just get out of that situation
    shorty_18

• i wouldn't and i'm not bashing you but if you wanted to leave him so bad why have sex with him and risk getting pregnant? were u raped?
    Anonymous

• I would never get one. But if you are in an abusive relationship, then you need to get out of there for the sake of yourself and your children. The most important question is not what you asked. It should be how can you get out of that situation.
    Anonymous

• i would move on with all my babies..and leave him,so no i wouldnt abort.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Children are always born for a reason my sis in law got an abortion because she was in a bad relationship and she regrets it till this day. i almost got an abortion but changed my mind and now everytime i look at my now two year old i can't imagine my life without her, she is my perfect surprise. please don't. you can do this alone. Find a shelter, family something. message me if you wanna talk
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I was in a similar situation, he wasnt abusive but I wanted to leave him and we already had 3 kids. We got pregnant again (the first 3 were all planned) and I would never have had an abortion. We ended up working things out. There are soo many resources for you to get help. Definately get out of the situation!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• She is being abused. Abused women don't always get to say no when their abuser wants to have sex.

I can sympathize with you. I was in a horrible abusive relationship and could not imagine having had a baby by that s.o.b. If you feel that is what you need to do, do it. No matter what anyone says on here, it's your life, you already have three children to take care of and women are not just baby machines. So far no one who has answered has any idea of what you are going through. I do and I would not blame you one bit.
    Anonymous

• My mom was in that same situation, but she had four kids and was pregnant. She did not abort. She waited until the baby was about 8 months old and packed us all into her car and took off. She moved two states away and created a new life for us. I am forever thankful that she is so brave and strong! You can be too, your kids need you to be.
    Good luck!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• No, I would take the three kids + unborn baby and seek help immediately. I know too many women who have regretted abortion, especially hard to do once you already have children. You are strong, you will get through it.
    If he is that abusive then he has no right to be a part of another baby's life anyway. If you terminate the pregnancy, you let him win. One thing about abusive men, is when you leave, he WANTS you to fall on your ass. Succeeding in life as a single mother will be a big middle finger to him. Live your life, allow your baby to live theirs.
    I dont mean to sound harsh, and I am NOT bashing. i can understand your second thoughts. Follow your heart. Be Strong. :)
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2010