Canon Power Shot SX120 IS

I have a brand new camera and I love it. But I can't figure out how to change the photo color from regular to sephia or black and white and its driving me crazy. Does anyone have any idea of what to do? I've read the manual and still can't figure it out

lovie04256

Asked by lovie04256 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have this camera too, and I havent figured it out either!! I would love to know tho :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Okay well if you find out let me know and I'll do the same
    lovie04256

Answer by lovie04256 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I have a cannon but it's not the exact same kind. I just go to the picture i want to change the color and hit menu and scroll down to My Colors....
    delta27

Answer by delta27 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• okay I figured it out! Your camera has to be in the M. AV, TV, P or movie setting to change the color
    lovie04256

Answer by lovie04256 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Cool :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• It's fun to play with for a bit but I really reccomend shooting your pics in color and then using an editing program (there are lots of free ones) to convert to B&W or Sepia and save them seperately from the original. I got excited over using that option on my Mom's camera and now I look at those pictures and wish I would have shot them in color. That and the quality isn't that great so there's more freedom/control using an editing program to convert a color pic to B&W/Sepia.

Just my two cents. Congrats on the new camera!!!
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 7:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2010