Why do some of you on here get so mad about other moms posting things anon....?

If they want to post anon doesn't make them a P*ssy or scared, or anything of that matter. They posted anon maybe because there are some psycho b*tches on here who will stalk you. Seriously. Shut the hell up and stop posting oh I would respond to your question/bash/or judge you if you wouldn't have posted anon. WTF? Are we 5? GROW UP!

j_21408

Asked by j_21408 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How can someone stalk you? I never post anon and say things that irritate people about breastfeeding and I haven't been stalked. One person told me in an email not to answer the questions she posted but she wrote the email anon so I had no idea who she was or what answer she was upset about. She blocked me from replying to her. How weird is that?

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Mostly because the majority of ANON posters are starting drama or attacking someone for asking/answering a question. I have no problems with someone wanting to be ANON as long as they aren't 'hiding' behind the ability to be anon.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I dont know how someone could be stalked because its never happened to me. I've heard of this being an issue on here though. I have posted a few questions anon and some women on here are actually immature enough to say oh I would respond if you didnt post anon. Really? Why so you can look at my profile and find something about me to say something mean or judge me? some women on here are so immature!
    j_21408

Answer by j_21408 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• anonymously is an opinion that we all have. some use it just because they dont want no one seeing what she asking, some use is because their question mybe embarrassing to them and that why no one knows, some people ask hi hows everyones day so far, and it comes out anonymously.
    I think that if you have a problem with moms here that are anonymously to their question. then back off and dont answer.. your wasting your time & ours! so get a life, and only click on question without it being anonymously.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• idk but i get you,one time i send a message to someone on here..saying "hey that was cool how you said that" and her reply was "thats weird since we never agree" umm WTH? i dont even know her,but apperently she is clearly saying she dont like me,then to make things a little more clear i asked if we had an argument before..she never replied..ok? so people do hate on people with us even knowing.... so "anon" is something i feel is ok to use,i use it to get honest answers or to answer in a very honest way without having people hating on you.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• anonymously is an opinion that we all have. I have never posted anon because I have never seen where I could post anon so I dont think all of us have that option. I have looked and looked and looked for that anon button. ?????

hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 1:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• blue eyes...it's the square that you "check" below the "answer question" button at the bottom of your respond box on questions. if you check there then click "answer question" your answer will come up anon.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 1:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• You know i agree with you :) oh wait did i misspell oh no lets all have a fit. LMFAO People crack me up!!!!!WHy can't these "bored SAHM" if that is what they are just shut the heck up LOL
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 2:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I don't get ticked off when people post things anon. I post anon occasionally, especially on "hot topics", because I have had a couple people harass me by PM (my views are non-mainstream).
    I don't agree with people posting anon just to be rude or snarky, though. If you have something to say, either put your big girl panties on & stand behind your words, or post in a nice way.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 3:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I post anon sometimes b/c some of the questions are kind of revealing and I don't want people I may know to come across it, NOT to hide what I have to say. Just to keep my questions from getting personal or offending people I know. Cafemom is a large, well known online community and I have lots of family members I know on here. So Im pretty sure family members I don't know and the family members of my partner are on here as well.
    novice2008

Answer by novice2008 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2010