I want sexy legs, now how do i make that happen?

once upon a time, i had sexy nice looking legs, everywhere i want i got comments, NOW o..m...g, i hate them.. well something was bitting me and mostly bitting my legs. after a while i found out it was bed bugs. when im itchy i scratch until i bleed, until that itch is gone, well doing all that scratching, caused my legs to look U-G-L-Y. summer is coming and i would love to wear my shorts and skirts! i would like to know what can i use that will fix the damage i made to my skin and to even up the color in some parts i have dark spotts.. oh man thank you all that answer

yamil519

Asked by yamil519 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Health

• There is lightening cream that you can use. You can get it anywhere usually in the black hair care product area. Just apply as directed and see if it works. As far as evening out the discolorations you can do self or spray on tan.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 1:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• isn't there something called bio oil that's good for that?
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2010