How many of you got pregnant using the "pull out method"?

DH and I usually wear protection. I refuse to be on any kind of birth control. a couple weeks ago, he took the condom off because it kept slipping and we plan on TTC in 2 months anyway, so we figured "what the heck?"
LoL....I know its possible, but just wanted to see how many cafemom babies were conceived using this method?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Used it for 3 years and never got pregnant unless we planned on it. Although having another baby is never a "horrible thing" to us.
    Anonymous

• Um yeah, right now I am. The first one wasn't planned and I was on the pill. This one we used nothing and hello!
    Anonymous

• i didn't practice this BUT my cousin got pregnant that way
    Anonymous

• my dh must be terrible at this b/c our last two pregnancies were pull out failures. we won't have sex again until menopause :)
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Me! And we only used the pull and pray method ONCE!
    Anonymous

• anon 1:19pm ,lol pull and pray. we used it and it worked untill he went in me one time then i had my second baby
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• happy2bmom25...you just made me smile. :) That is too cute.
    Anonymous

• after i had my son we started using this method, my son is two now, and i still havent gotten pregnant, i like it,
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i used it, that's why i have two kids...heat of the moment and it didn't exactly get pulled out, ya know ;)
    Anonymous

• Me & DH used pull out for atleaste 3+ yrs..... I think the only reason we got pregnant from the pull out method is because one night I didnt get off of him fast enough ... lol...
    After having dd I was on depo 1yr, hated it... once i was off, we tried a condom once & I LMAO at the feeling... so we have been back on the POM for about 2yrs now.. I tried to keep him quick on the draw!
    Anonymous