work at home jobs that are for sure something that sumone is exactly doing and getting pay right now

i tried alot of things and lost sum money doing it just looking for a good one

Ms.Ro3

Asked by Ms.Ro3 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• I work at home with 2 companies the first is Thirty~One Gift its a party company so it gets me out of the house some my site for that is http://www.mythirtyone.com/20372

And the other is Dynamic Income Solutions, this is very simple, very easy, and is for the most rewarding and fun b/c of the people I have gotten to know. Below is the information about the company what we do and why; also some info on me ^,^
    You never pay D.I.S. anything. I too have wasted thousand of dollars and alot of time trying to find something that will work.
    www.DynamicIncomeSolutions.com
    Email: bjones4solutions@gmail.com
    U&idi

www.TamPogo.com/bjones4solutions
    www.facebook.com/bershellej
    http://bjones.viviti.com/

Best of luck to you and I hope to hear from you soon!
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 1:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• There are a ton of scams out there. Never never pay money for a job. I have some good free ones (that I use) listed at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• i do 3 jobs and luckily they all have different pay days so i get paid like a regular 9-5.. plus i have a rep business to back it all up .. its great
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Your questions makes no sense, it sounds like you are talking about a business,but you are saying JOB, those are 2 different things. But anywho, if you are serious about it you can click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• You're right, there are a lot of scams out there, but I've found a company that is for real!
    I do PrePaid Legal ... I tripled my investment within my first two weeks and quit my part time job within a month. This is a 38 yr old company with a A+ rating with the better business bureau and trades on the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) .. recently named one of the best home business opportunities by Forbes magazine. Also, they offer DAILY direct deposit, so you don’t have to wait for your money!

www.maryjacobs.buildlastingsuccess.com

I love this business and I love that it gives me the tools to help others !

If you want more info just message me.

Myself and several other people I know have been very successful with this company!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 2:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I do to make money. I'm happy to help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Hey :-) I work a home business with Ameriplan. We don't do any cold calling, selling ro throw parties :-). We are paid daily and monthly, recieve benefits, training, websites, support, life insurance and tons more perks. Listen to a company overview at 760-569-1331 and let me kno what questions you have. You can request an interview with me at www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis/Request and you can also reach me at 770-728-9938.

Have a Blessed Day!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 4:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching.
    Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation

Answer by rkoloms at 6:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I ALWYAS take pics of my checks wenethey come to me and put them up on my website msg me for details :)
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 11:29 AM on Apr. 30, 2010