What funny things have your toddlers done when they have gotten too quiet and gotten into things they shouldn't?

My 18 mo grandson got a bowl and spoon out of the dishwasher and was shaking lemon pepper into it as hard as he could. I don't know if he was planning on eating it, I don't think it would have tasted very good by the spoonful.

Gailll

Asked by Gailll at 1:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol....my dd got into some markers when she was 2 and decided to make polka dots all over her legs, it was cute and funny so i couldn't get on to her
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• My son was too quiet, so I went into my bedroom and he was trying on my bra! Another time he was in the dogs play area and putting dog food into their water.

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• 19 months old -- HIDING, can you believe it? she hid under the desk with a pair of sun glasses and let me look for her for a full two minutes before she kicked a chair and made a noise. Does that even sound age appropriate???
    Anonymous

• My DD told me she had to potty, so she went to MY bathroom instead of hers and poured my foundation out in the toilet, followed with my eye shadows, and lipsticks.. Not a pretty sight!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 1:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Getting out every single paperback book we had on our built-in bookshelf and putting them in the garbage can. Amazingly, I had just changed the bag. I swear I was only downstairs changing the laundry for 3 minutes! These girls work fast.
    Anonymous

• LOL, thats cute. Last week I heard someone in the bathroom and there was my 14 month old daughter..she had pushed the footstool up to my makeup/accessory drawer and was standing on the stool sifting through the drawer,lol. She jumped when I walked in there..because she knows it a no-no to be in the bathroom with mommy or daddy,lol.I had to laugh though.
    When my son was smaller...I walked up on him, he was facing away from me as he playd in the dirt, I said, "whatchya doin?" He jumped about a foot in the air...he was digging up worms and EATING them! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I have 2 girls one is 22 months and the other is 4 months old. Now my oldest daughter is always getting into things but i would say this would take the kick: One day I was cleaning the kids rooms and for some reason the 22 month old got a hold of some markers and drew all over her younger sister.. my poor baby was colored green, yellow, red, purple, and blue. hahaha
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• breaking eggs on the carpet in the bedroom...HUGE NASTY MESS
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• My 9 year old used to find chocolate and hide under tables when he was around 1 1/2-2 years old, we used to look for him and find him under dinning room/kitchen tables with his mouth covered in chocolate, it was quite cute/funny still till this day the kid is addicted to chocolate.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Oh man, when my son was younger, he came running down the hallway from the bathroom into the livingroom, saying look momma, look momma. I was like whatcha got there? I looked down and saw him holding the previously full bottle of baby wash, upsidedown, opened, and now that he spilled it all the way down the carpeted hallway, the bottle was pretty much gone. Kids!
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2010