Ok, we all know about men that are too fast in the bedroom, does anyone else have the opposite problem?

DH takes forever, if he even finishes at all, its not comfortable for me for that long, I can't help but take it personally, even though he has been this way since the day we met over 12 years ago. He just goes and goes and goes....LONG after I'm finished....I feel like he is the only man on the planet that is like this, thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• My SO takes awhile, too! It's like he tries to take forever to impress me. We have never had a "quickie"...it's always this long production and I think that's why I am never in the mood! I know that it isn't going to be a 5 minute thing it is going to take 45 minutes and then I will be behind on sleep, laundry, paper work, yadda yadd. That sounds so bad but sometimes I just wanna wham bam thank you ma'am!
    Anonymous

• my dh gets like that sometimes but i enjoy it b/c it takes me forever too
    Anonymous

• Well I do have this problem, but only when my DH has had a bit to drink lol It's like COME ON, HURRY UP ALREADY. lol But then there are other times where i'd like to shove tequila down his throat because he finishes too quickly lol. So it's a 50/50 for me
    Anonymous

• Fake it like you're in porn.Talk dirty to him, grab him act like this is the best thing that ever happened to you, do whatever little thing he likes, make out, whatever. I don't know that's what usually works for me when I'm done and I want it to be over.
    Anonymous

• My previouse boyfriend was like that, it drove me crazy. I started not wanting to have sex becasue I knew it was going to turn into a marathon. After a while I just want to say enough already! quit poking me!

Now I have the opposite problem with my husband of 7 years, so be careful what you wish for.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• My dh has that problem from being molested by a family member when he was a child. The trouble is chafing. Lube might help, or lots of foreplay first.
    Anonymous

• It isn't the sex that takes forever..it's the foreplay that takes forever. I don't know why we always have to go down on eachother over and over before we have sex. Every once in awhile I would like to just do the damn thing.
    Anonymous

• My husband is only like that when he's been drinking or is super tired. I do know some medical probelms can cause issues like you're describing.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• my dh drags it out too, drives me crazy. i understand nobody wants a two minute brother, but my gosh, 45 minutes? i am too tired for that.
    Anonymous

• My husband is like that at times. I have found that it really turns him on for me to talk dirty to him, and he'll finish in no time once I start.

Answer by missanc at 3:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2010