A teen my daughter knows

thinks she may be pregnant, we live in a small community. She wont tell her parents should I call write an anonymous note? Or let it go.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Teen mom here. Please talk to this young girl as we all know doc appts are necessary and she could lose the baby which is very traumatizing to a young girl.While talking do not judge or make an ass out of ur self (assume). She needs adults who she can trust which may be you and you only.If she is not willing to talk it is important you let her know you will have to tell her mom.Please this is serious.
    Anonymous

• let it go.
    Anonymous

• oh no. i would take her to get tested. then offer to go w her to talk to her parents. and keep a close eye on your daughter. and give them both a hug. this is a tough time for her ( the pg one) she needs compassion and understanding. good luck.
    Anonymous

• i think you should try & talk to her first, find out why she wont tell her parents, and what she wants to do (abortion keep it adoption) - and then make your decision.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Hmm she thinks she might be pregnant? Not sure? I would stay out of it, simply put this kid may not be pregnant also.
    If she is her mother will figure it out eventually.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• talk to the girl and tell her she needs to talk to her mom or you will cause its not good for a pregnant person not to see a doctor! somthing like that, i dont think you should get involed in this by you telling on her.just try to help her come clean to her parents.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 1:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I agree...talk to the teen whos pregnant..maybe convince her to tell her parents. i would say take her to get tested but I don't konw how I would feel if I found out someone else was doing that..it might be overstepping your boundaries. I would talk to her and get her to understand how important it is to get help with this/
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 1:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• "she was old enough to have sex and have noone be involved,,,now she do the same and take care of her own business"

um hello, thats a little harsh dont you think? you dont even know how she might have gotten pregnant. right? could have been her dads best friend that thought a teenager looked like fun and took advantage of her, you dont know her life, so how can you judge?? be careful, KARMA always comes back and next time it could be one of your kids.

to OP,
    this girl needs love and trust. compassion and understanding. someone she can confide in!! she picked you, look into your heart, the answere is there waiting for you. good luck. hopefully it is a false alarm. but becareful how you deal, and if i were you i would take this time to talk to your daughter about this stuff. cover your bases.
    Anonymous

• is this a rumor or did she come to you/your daughter for help?

My answer will be different depending
    Anonymous

• have her take a test...
    pisces_chick89

Answer by pisces_chick89 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2010