Give me ideas with chicken??

I have a ton of those frozen chicken breasts in the freezer and I'd like to use some tonight. I REALLY suck at cooking, so help me out here, what can I do with them? FYI I will only have like an hour and a half to get dinner done! thank you :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Last week I took some italian curtons and crushed them up. Then pounded out the chicken breast and cut it into strips. Rolled it in milk and egg whites then the courtons and lightly fried it. Put it on top of salad. It was sooo good!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• we're having chicken cacciatore for dinner - onion, garlic, tomatoes.

I can do it off the top of my head but sites like allrecipes.com have lots of them.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• put them in a pot of water and boil them until they are cooked through. Put them on a sheet pan lined with foil and put your fav bbq sauce over them. Bake them for 10-15 min at 425. serve with salad, bread or whatever you want!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 1:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• go to the campbells website
    Anonymous

• My favorite thing to do with that chicken is fried chicken tenders. Slice chicken in tenders roll in egg w/ season and then roll in flour(i use ziploc bag and shake) you could also bread crumb them ...very yummy!!!! And any veggie is good also maybe a mac and cheese!!!
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 1:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• make baked chicken. let it defrost, put salt, pepper and any other spice you want, and throw it in the oven for about an hour at 350. then just make whatever sides u want to go with it. really easy and super fast.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Coconut curry chicken. Marinate in coconut cream for a few hours. Coat in flour, egg, and curry and loads of spices. Fry.
    Serve with rice, tortilla, pineapple, and chives. One of our favorites!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Get some tin foil oil, garlic, onions and the chicken. Rub the oil in the chicken and put seasoning on it. Thake the cut up garlic and onions and place the m on the tinfoil the put the chicken on top . close the tin foil and cook on 400 for about 45 min.

Answer by louise2 at 2:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• slice open and stuff with mushrooms, cheese and spinach. YUM
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• but don't boil them....it doesn't take long to cook a breast. just coat in sauce and bake.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2010