does anyone know

if i can use anything besides a power bill to verify my address? i'm registering my daughter for kindergarten today, but i don't have a power bill, i live with my SO and it's in his name, any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Usually any utility will work. Try mortgage or lease
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I would ask the school but I know here any piece of mail with your address will do as long as it's typed and not handwritten.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Bring a letter from your so stating you live with him. Also maybe an insurance card with an address?
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Bring a lease if your residing with your SO then you should be added to the lease. Maybe he can call public service and add your name to the account and ask them to fax you something stating that you are on the utility bill/power bill. Insurance cards with your name and that address will work. Drivers Lic. with that address.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 2:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• your paystub??
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Insurance card or bill
    Phone bill
    Bank checks or statement

If you don't have anything with your name on it because it's all under your husband's name, you could probably bring in your ss card, marriage license and then the stuff with his name and address on it.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• ditto the above....and GET YOUR NAME ON THE UTILITIES!! if something should happen to your dh you'd be up shit creek.

happened to my MIL - FIL died and her name wasn't on anything - 3 years later shes still fighting.
    Anonymous