When should we try for another baby?

Our daughter is 18 months old and becoming very independent. My husband is "itching" for another baby, but I don't know if I am over analyzing things (i.e not home owners, want to finish school, permanent jobs with benefits) or if I am just being selfish...(trying to get my body back in shape from our daughter). Open to any advice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The World Health Org says to wait 3 years before ttc. It takes that long to recover and have a good womb enviornment for the next baby. Doctors should be telling women this but don't. Just FYI.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• when your husband asked you, would you like to have another baby, and your answer was i dont know, its because your not ready, Things will get harder with two kids, finish your goals & when deep down in your heart you feel like your ready then your ready.. & no your dont being selfish!
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• You and your hubby need to sit down and decided that yourselfs. Only you know when you are ready. If you are not then you need to express that to you hubby. I was always ready a year before my hubby was.
    Anonymous