talking

When do you notice your little one starts to talk more and more my little girl is 17 months she says a good amount but I guess in my mind i always think she should say more just want to know when things usually start to click faster?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• A little after 2 yr old is when language starts to really pick up.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• my son is two, and i think that he should be saying more, i talked with my son's doctor and since theres two different language( spanish & english) it will be a little bit harder for him.

You should talk with you dd doctor and see what they say!
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• okay at my sons 2 yr old check up they suggested i put him in speech. I said no i wanted to wait a little bit and like 2 weeks later I couldnt get him to shut up. at his 3 yr old check up the dr applauded me for realizing that all children are different and he talks way more and clearer then my bf son who will be 4 in sept. its all in the childs timing... :) be patient.
    lildqsmama

Answer by lildqsmama at 3:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• my son hit like a verbal explosion at 19 months and its been steady ever since.. I love it.. before that I felt the same way you did..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2010

• my son is almost 26 months old. He talks way to much! 0-1 we worked on his development and activities. Now that he is 2 we do alot of preschool type of work at home. Talks way to much now!!
    JuneWestling

Answer by JuneWestling at 4:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2010